1oth Annual Golf tournament
Saturday, March 4th 2017
Who: Rotary Club of Dunedin Waterside & Rotary Club of Safety Harbor
What: 10th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Where: East Lake Woodlands Golf & County Club | 1055 East Lake Woodlands Parkway, Oldsmar, FL
When: 3/4/2017 – Registration & Lunch 12:00 PM | Shot Gun Start 1:00 PM
Please join us for the Rotary Club of Dunedin Waterside & the Rotary Club of Safety Harbor’s 10th Annual Golf Tournament hosted by East Lake Woodlands Golf & Country Club on March 4th, 2017.
Proceeds of our tournament this year will go to the various projects and charities with whom we work throughout the year. Some of the organizations that will benefit from your generous support include:
- Chi-Chi Rodriguez Youth Foundation
- Rotary International Polio Plus
- The Mattie Williams Neighborhood Family Center
- The Backpack Lady Project
- HEP Homeless Empowerment Program
- Random Acts of Flowers Tampa Bay
Located at 1055 East Lake Woodlands Parkway in Oldsmar, East Lake Woodlands Country Club has some of the best course layouts in Pinellas County. Come spend the day on a championship golf course that sits at the northern tip of Tampa Bay.
Your entrance fee includes:
- Box Lunch
- Dinner Reception
- Range Balls
- Discount Replay Card
- Trophies for Tournament Winners
For additional information contact:
Ted Williamson at 727-725-0951
Dawn Scott at DawnScott@BouchardInsurance.com
Nicole Negvesky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Rotary Club of Safety Harbor to purchase your team registration or sponsorship package.
Once completed, payment can be made one of three ways:
- Check/cash can be dropped off during the Rotary Club of Dunedin Waterside’s weekly meetings (Wednesdays 6:30pm at Sea Sea Riders in Dunedin)
- A check can be sent via mail to: Rotary Club of Dunedin Waterside,
2408 Orangepointe Avenue, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Credit card payment can be made below via the Rotary Club of Safety Harbor’s Paypal account – please be sure to select the appropriate player or sponsorship package from the drop down.