Beer Olympics Summer 2015
Posted By Seth Newton
Your $20 Ticket gets you 5 BEERS !!!!
|“Beer Olympics” on Saturday, June 27th, 2015|
Are you a jock, or a cheerleader? Whether you prefer pom poms or pushups, we invite you to dress in your best jock or cheerleader outfit and come showcase your team spirit as we compete for the ultimate prize!
Come join us for a night of fun as we “crawl” our way through downtown Dunedin. Participate in our “Beer Olympics 2014” to earn your place in local history, all while supporting a great organization and our wonderful sponsors:
- The Chica Boom Room
- Dunedin Brewery
- House of Beer
- Rosie’s Tavern
- Sea Sea Riders
Gather a team of two to five friends and test your skills in BeerPong, Flip Cup, Darts, Cornhole and more!
The first, second and third team to win all five games takes home a prize and a place in the “Beer Olympics” Hall of Fame!
- What: “Beer Olympics” rules and details will be provided at registration.
- Where: Downtown Dunedin, registration @ the Boxcar – 349 Main Street, Dunedin
- When: Registration starts at 6 pm, Games begin at 7 pm SHARP, with the competition ending sometime before 10 PM. However, you may continue to support our wonderful sponsors until closing time!
- Why: To raise funds for Rotary International’s Global effort to wipe out the crippling disease polio, among others.
- How much: $20 dollars per person.
You must log in to post a comment.